Compensation & Benefits AnalystApply now
Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As Total Rewards Analyst you will be directly involved in the development and execution of our compensation & benefits strategy. In this role you will be able to develop your compensation & benefits skills and get the opportunity to grow in your career. You will be part of the Total Rewards team, which falls under the Human Resource department. The role is located in Amsterdam.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to develop and administer our compensation and benefits strategy. You’ll ensure that our rewards package is relevant, competitive, and aligned to the long-term HR strategy and business goals.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work together with the local team in the design, maintenance, and administration of current and new compensation structures and benefits packages.
- Act as a day-to-day contact person for compensation & benefits related issues.
- Assist in managing the annual compensation cycle (benchmarking, budgeting, salary and bonus review).
- Execute responsibilities such as analysis of data and market trends, updating our HR policies or drafting communication to employees.
- Participation in projects aimed at improving our total rewards package (for example: projects related to pension, mobility, or rewards communication).
As driven individuals within the corporate functions department we do whatever it takes to ensure Accenture’s success – every day. This department bundles together specialists from HR, Finance, Marketing + Communications, Legal and IT services to support our thriving consultants.
Your role entails being the internal consultant within our consultancy bureau: Based on your expertise, you will advise and help guide, support and improve our end-to-end business. Through modern tools, innovative practices and your expertise we take a different approach to modern-day obstacles – resulting in the new optimal outcomes.
It may seem like a constant struggle to fulfill the strategic roadmaps of our clients, partners and colleagues – but we can assure you that the result we achieve together is totally worth it.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resource Management;
- 1-3 years of working experience in Human Resources. Experience in Compensation & Benefits is preferable but not required;
- Good knowledge of Excel and strong numerical skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Strong communicator, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect withPuck Becht via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.