Cloud Solution ArchitectApply now
Cloud Solution Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
The Cloud First Solution Architecture function focuses on creating service solutions to help our clients transform their IT capabilities to drive optimal value out of their investments in cloud platform technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Oracle Cloud.
As a Cloud First Solution Architect you work directly with clients to design the optimal service solution for the effective adoption of cloud technology. Examples include hybrid cloud implementations, cloud centers of excellence, 7R based application migration projects, cloud managed services and transformation of operating models and human talent.
- Engage with client representatives to discuss, co-create and present solutions to their organization’s needs
- Lead solution teams in large, complex client engagements that may include multiple solution architects and transition, transformation and operations experts
- Participate in the creation of content for proposals, client presentations and contractual documents
- Build and maintain an internal network and working collaboratively with the various Accenture entities to bring the best of Accenture to your client.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
WHO WE ARE:
We are Accenture — a global professional services organization, which includes being a vital services partner to the world’s major cloud providers — AWS, Azure, Google, and others. Demand for their offerings — and for ours — skyrocketed last year as the Covid-19 pandemic rolled on. Organizations had to grapple with the sudden dispersal of their workforces and supply chains.
To meet that surging demand we consolidated our far-flung cloud-related skill sets into one highly-focused services group, named Accenture Cloud First. It started out last September with 70,000 cloud professionals, a number that’s growing rapidly. Accenture Cloud First is on a mission that has a $3 billion/three-year investment behind it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Successfully completed master’s in science or technology;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in either Dutch, Flemish or French;
- Experience as Solution Architect for transformation and/or operations solutions in the field of infrastructure and/or cloud, with a proven track record in engagements of 5M€ and above at enterprise clients;
- Excellent client/customer relationship management skills at the executive level, ideally with proven experience working at the C-level and client/customer service management skills;
Ideal candidates have a strong urge to innovate, embrace continuous learning, bring financial and contractual acumen, understand how IT capabilities should be organized and have multiple years of experience with infrastructure and (public/private) cloud technologies.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Substantial experience in traditional IT infrastructure and cloud technology (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure or GCP), ideally with one or more certifications;
- Good people management skills;
- Willingness to travel continentally.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Excellent renumeration (fixed and variable)
- Flexibility to work from home
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- An expense allowance
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by <Insert local process e.g by emailing Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.