Cloud Security ManagerApply now
Cloud Security Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Cloud security Manager at Accenture SecurityNL, you will lead our teams and clients in securing Cloud environments in engaging projects that span across the perspectives of people, process, and technology.
You will be a lead in the Cloud security team and manage projects across multiple organizations. You are expected to engage with senior stakeholders at clients while being the go-to-point that provides experience and answers. You work with Cloud (security) experts and more junior employees supporting the project. You help the team to deepen their Cloud security knowledge and project management skills. Typical activities involve:
- Leading content-heavy meetings for our Cloud security project while managing the progress and quality to ensure we deliver with precision.
- Working on security and non-security project proposals, leveraging your knowledge of and experience with Cloud security to propose the best solutions for the client.
- Shaping the internal Cloud security team as an inspirational leader that can elevate less experienced colleagues to become their best Cloud security professionals.
- Originating of new Cloud security projects at our clients and positioning ourselves as a relevant partner within Accenture.
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyse security risks, or developing defence strategies based on a combination of technology and user behaviour. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
This job is made for you if you recognize yourself in one or more of the following qualifications and backgrounds:
- A Cloud accredited professional with over 3 years of work experience directly in the Cloud security field;
- A team manager with strong social and communicative skills that can lead client engagements from origination to successful project implementations;
- Can clearly explain business value and considerations in relation to Cloud and Cloud security services; Including the required change for organisations to be successful in their cloud transformation;
- Enthusiastic about enabling others to share knowledge;
- Be a vocal point for Cloud security internally in the team;
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (lease car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.