We strongly encourage students to suggest a topic of their own choice, however we have provided in the following section some ideas of different assignments you could be working on with Cloud! Please remember the projects listed here are not the only projects and that you are open to submit a research proposal on any topic relating to Infrastructure Services!
SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKS (SDN) & NETWORK AUTOMATION: Does making networks ‘software defined’ excite you? Then, we have numerous projects within this topic that could be of interest to you!
You could be:
(1) Researching and comparing the different technological developments in networking and network designs that relate to the issue of making networks ‘software defined’ and the automatization of their implementations.
(2) Investigating the possible applications and effects within companies (enterprise networks) and service providers (service provider networks) that can be developed with the help of SDN.
(3) Analyzing the impact of the fundamental changes in technology on company processes.
EXAMPLES OF RESEARCH QUESTIONS
(1) What is the impact of the technical change and possibilities for the organization and division of tasks? (2) Does SDN for example lead to DevOps? (3) What is the impact of SDN and network automatization on the work of network providers? (4) Which tools and possibilities are available for network automatization and what is the possibility for integration with other tools? (5) How can SDN and Network Automation tie into transformation to the Cloud and operating it?
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Final year Bachelor or Master student with a specialization in technical business administration, business information management, informatics, industrial engineering and related areas
- Affinity with IT, cloud, DevOps and innovative IT technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Varied hands-on technical IT experience
- Some coding experience in C#, Java or Python
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We highly recommend you to submit a short description of possible internship topics in your motivation letter. Please remember we strongly encourage new ideas coming from our candidates so feel free to submit a proposal on a topic of your own choice.
Questions? Connect with Kim Jap Tjoen San via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!