Cloud Native EvangelistApply now
Cloud Native Evangelist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for Cloud Native Evangelist to join our Cloud First drive.
You will work with the biggest clients in the Netherlands and Internationally to inspire them to go fully cloud native. We help our clients to reimagine their technology stack and way of working. You will work to inspire them about the advantages of going cloud native and help them to identify workloads, identify strategies to modernize and devise migration strategies.
- inspire leaders to leverage cloud native technologies and services and be part of sales journeys
- speak at conferences, colleges and universities to share knowledge and inspire people with the experience and knowledge of Accenture
- help to grow the Accenture Architecture community.
- provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts with new technologies to complex international multi-year transformational implementations
- operate as an Cloud Native Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech, Healthcare and Public Services, Financial Services, Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources
- understand enterprise solutions and system architectures with, among others, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle Technologies
- know by heart the offerings of Azure, AWS and/or GCP but also vendors like for example RedHat, Rancher and Weaveworks to name a few
- collaborate with Accenture advisory, engineering and operations team members across enterprise architecture, business agility, custom engineering, infrastructure and Data & AI.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
In Accenture Technology and Cloud First we are looking for an Evangelist with an architecture background that:
- gets excited by technology and especially cloud in the broadest sense, but also has an eye to make it “work” for our clients so that they can truly harness the power of cloud native technology
- can communicate the ‘why’ of technology and cloud to our clients and get the migration & modernization projects sold & delivered.
- has hands-on technical expertise in design of cloud native application landscapes
- understands that cloud native architecture are not purely technology but requires different ways of working, like Design Thinking, Test-Driven Design, DevSecOps, SRE, Agile, and SAFe framework
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect Tim Boerakker at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.