Cloud Integration ArchitectApply now
Cloud Integration Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
- Be part of a team of integration experts driving client opportunities, client projects and help develop the Accenture community.
- Represent Accenture Technology as an Enterprise, Solution or System Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech; Healthcare and Public Services; Financial Services; Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources.
- Understand, visualise and interpret clients’ current state integration architecture
- Define and articulate a future state integration strategy, architecture, standards and principles
- Capture and agree on the integration architecture roadmaps and solution intent towards digital transformation
- Communicate clearly and confidently the vision on architecture related topics to senior client leadership
- Designing new integration architecture runways for various application landscapes
- Introduce new integration solutions from design to rollout
- Be able to provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex international multi-year implementations.
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Integration Architectures, preferably with an exposure to digital transformations.
- Proven certification track records across integration platforms-iPaaS, API management and/or event driven management
- Experience with the design and implementation of the following:
- Various architecture paradigms ranging from Digital Decoupling, Service-Orientation, microservices, API-driven and Cloud native architectures
- Hybrid integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SAP CPI, Azure AIS or Open Source Middleware products using SOAP, REST EDI, etc.
- API management tools, such as MuleSoft, APIGEE and AKANA
- Event platforms, such as Kafka and Solace.
- Cloud native technologies, building microservice and API-driven architecture
- Experience with cloud hyperscalers, such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.