Cloud ArchitectApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
- Be part of an architecture team of experts driving client opportunities, client projects and help develop the Accenture community.
- Represent Accenture Technology as an Enterprise, Solution or System Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech; Healthcare and Public Services; Financial Services; Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources
- Design solution components with a focus on public and private cloud on major Accenture business opportunities with major cloud provider solutions (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)) as part of the solution
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution involving public and private cloud component(s), which demonstrate significant and quantifiable business value to the Client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Be able to provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex international multi-year implementations
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Cloud Architectures, preferably with an architectural exposure to digital transformations.
- Proven Cloud Architecture certification track records across from AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience knowledge and experience the design and implementing the following:
- Large-scale and complex cloud architectures
- Cloud hyperscalers, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Legacy migration to cloud server infrastructure, virtualization, storage and networking
- Application decoupling and integration patterns (REST, Eventing, SOAP, Pub/Sub)
- Working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.