Cloud ArchitectApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for a Cloud Integration Architect to join our Cloud First drive.
The Cloud Architect is responsible for designing the end-to-end solutions of Accenture’s large transformational contracts involving major cloud providers’ (Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google cloud) as part of the solution. Typical solutions consist of cloud migrations or greenfield builds, complemented with system integration projects and managed service contracts. This includes defining and delivering the solution scope of Accenture together with other architects, opportunity and delivery teams.
We are looking for people that get excited by Technology, but also have an eye to make it “work” for our clients. We are looking for people that have deep technological expertise and can communicate the ‘why’ of Technology to our clients and our sales and delivery leads as well as work with our (distributed) development teams and get the transformation projects delivered.
Are you able to explain in which cases a private Kubernetes cluster is better than GKE, AKS or EKS, or why AWS Lambda’s are better than building your own micro services? … then you are the person we are looking for!
- Be part of an architecture team of experts driving client opportunities, client projects and help develop the Accenture community.
- Represent Accenture Technology as an Enterprise, Solution or System Architect within a variety of industries, including Communication, Media and High Tech; Healthcare and Public Services; Financial Services; Consumer Goods; Retail; and Resources
- Design solution components with a focus on public and private cloud on major Accenture business opportunities with major cloud provider solutions (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)) as part of the solution
- Architect a compelling and competitive solution involving public and private cloud component(s), which demonstrate significant and quantifiable business value to the Client
- Leverage Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
- Bring operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
- Be able to provide architectural support for initiatives ranging from Proof of Concepts (PoCs) with new technologies and integration paradigms to complex international multi-year implementations
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Result-oriented and eager to challenge her/himself to learn new technologies
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting, designing, or implementing Cloud Architectures, preferably with an architectural exposure to digital transformations.
- Proven Cloud Architecture certification track records across from AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience knowledge and experience the design and implementing the following:
- Large-scale and complex cloud architectures
- Cloud hyperscalers, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Legacy migration to cloud server infrastructure, virtualization, storage and networking
- Application decoupling and integration patterns (REST, Eventing, SOAP, Pub/Sub)
- Working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect withDorine Hogendorp, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.