Circular Economy Supply Chain - Senior ManagerApply now
Circular Economy Supply Chain - Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture’s Sustainable Value Chains designs for impact helping our clients to embed sustainability into every stage of the value chain to deliver trusted, net-zero and circular value chains. We use data-driven tools, frameworks, and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Work directly with C-suite and senior executives to manage circular economy transformation from setting the strategy and direction, through to delivery and implementation across the supply chain
- Lead engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their end-to-end circular supply chain strategies that align to company ESG goals and stakeholder priorities
- Shape solutions, deliver cutting-edge initiatives, and help clients build necessary capabilities and capacities across circular design, sourcing & procurement, operations & manufacturing, and extended supply chain
- Support development of key circular supply chain capabilities and enablers, e.g., digital and physical technology solutions, platform-driven transformation, operating model, partnership and ecosystem development, supply chain resilience, demand and supply planning
- upport knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, tools and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Minimum 10+ years of experience embedding and implementing circularity across the value chain, including product design & portfolio innovation, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing & operations, new product & service offerings, reverse logistics & takeback
- Deep understanding of circular frameworks, business models, and ecosystem agenda
- Knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. lifecycle assessment, material flow mapping), standards (e.g. recyclability), and regulatory frameworks across key material streams
- Functional knowledge of and in-depth experience with commodity markets, key material streams and secondary markets, as well as industrial processes and shifts
- Experience with key thematic topics, i.e. plastics & packaging, metals, electronics, textiles, regeneration & future of food, construction etc.
- Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Proven experience of core supply chain business capabilities
- Proven experience with relevant supply chain technologies, and awareness of disruptive digital solutions
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatached experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.