Change & Enablement Consultant – SalesforceApply now
Change & Enablement Consultant – Salesforce
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Do you like to be part of a diverse team with colleagues who speak both the language of business and IT? Do you want to make a difference by helping (international) organizations to unlock business value from their Salesforce CRM system? Then get started as a Change & Enablement Consultant within Accenture's Salesforce Business Group NL!
As Change & Enablement Consultant you will support our international clients with implementing new ways of working and changing mindsets in complex, global environments - driven by Salesforce releases. By utilizing your combined knowledge on Salesforce and change management you make real impact. You act as the bridge between the IT solution and the business by having meaningful conversations with our clients. You guide them through the change process while translating technical IT roadmaps into effective change plans and interventions.
1. Help clients to structure change by shaping the vision and strategy
2. Design and deliver A-Z change deliverables to accelerate adoption, ultimate utilization, and proficiency across large stakeholder groups. Examples: stakeholder/impact analysis, learning strategy & communication
3. Enable sustainable change by mobilizing and enabling change ambassadors – helping clients to build change competency
4. Make the change measurable while promoting best practices and ideas
5. Support the set-up of User Acceptance Testing and after go-live support
6. Contribute to internal capability building – e.g., business development, skill building, knowledge sharing and coaching juniors
Within the Salesforce Business Group, you will be welcomed into a capability team of 7 Salesforce-certified change professionals who are enthusiastic about change management, (agile) coaching and technology. Together we challenge our clients and come up with impactful solutions to address their problems. We regularly engage formally and informally to stay on top of state-of-the-art change, learning and adoption best practices a proven on our projects. Besides that you will be part of One Accenture – having the opportunity to collaborate across a global network of experienced professionals in change management, business transformation and more.
· Completed master's degree in the field of Change Management, Business Administration, Social/Behavioral Science
· 1 -3 years work experience as Change Management consultant in global environments (sales & service organizations is a pre)
· Experience with (global) complex change initiatives while managing stakeholders at all levels
· Fluent in English & Dutch – verbally and written
· Strong communication and influencing skills to bring the change story both internally and externally
· Affinity with technology (experience with Salesforce is a pre)
· Pro-active team player with self-starting capabilities
· Experience with agile ways of working is a pre
Accenture is an incredible place to work, keep learning and increasing your Technology Quotient (TQ) and business acumen. By joining Salesforce, you have the opportunity to shape customer conversations and deliver projects by working with international, multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams, at the cutting edge of innovation.
Furthermore, Accenture offers you a unique environment in which you can advance your skills through comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support, as well as learning from, with and to others (like mentoring) in a diverse and cross functional team. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• A personal learning budget
• Discount on Accenture shares
• Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Senior Recruiter Corporate Functions en Strategy & Consulting