CFO & Enterprise Value Manager / Senior ManagerApply now
CFO & Enterprise Value Manager / Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
- Interact and manage relationships with CFOs and their direct reports and help them to:
- Drive greater efficiency using data and advanced analytics
- Foster new Digitally driven business models by building a CFO organization with finance professionals with the right skills that is fit for the future
- Collaborate with CEOs to develop data- and insight-driven strategies,—creating sustainable growth, long-term value and profound change
- Lead and manage larger transformation programs and multiple highly motivated cross-functional and often international teams across various client engagements
- Inspire your team(s) to deliver the best every day and develop their careers through coaching, training and leadership
- Take ownership to develop and close business opportunities at new and existing clients
- Build the Accenture business by developing and implementing new ideas and client offerings
- Collaborate across the various businesses of Accenture (including Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Operations) to bring the best solution to our clients’ CFOs
- Master’s (WO) degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Deep understanding of the challenges that CFOs face, finance operating models, intelligent finance processes and enabling ERP technologies
- Experience with data modelling, analytics and data visualization and affinity with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, ability to build rapport with CFOs and senior finance professionals
- Leadership and communication skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong business development skills and relevant network in the CFO functions / community of our (potential) clients
- Experience from positions such as finance director, senior business controller or FP&A director is a plus
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.