CFO & Enterprise Value ConsultantApply now
CFO & Enterprise Value Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
- Manage client relationships at a Medior level and help them to:
- Drive greater efficiency using data and advanced analytics,
- Foster new Digitally driven business models by building a CFO organization with finance professionals with the right skills that is fit for the future
- Collaborate with CEOs to develop data- and insight-driven strategies, —creating sustainable growth, long-term value, and profound change
- Work in a highly motivated cross-functional and often international team, in which you lead and inspire team members to deliver the best every day
- Identify and help develop business opportunities at new and existing clients
- Build the Accenture businesses by supporting development of new ideas and client offerings
- Collaborate across the various businesses of Accenture (including Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Operations) to bring the best solution to our clients’ CFOs
- Master’s (WO) degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in project delivery in the CFO domain, either through strategy or management consulting, or finance function industry experience
- Understanding of the challenges that CFOs face, finance operating models, intelligent finance processes and enabling ERP technologies
- Affinity with data modelling, analytics and data visualization, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technology
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, ability to build rapport with finance professionals
- Leadership and communication skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.