CFO & Enterprise Value AnalystApply now
CFO & Enterprise Value Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
You will be part of the Accenture Strategy & Consulting CFO & Enterprise Value team, a highly skilled and motivated team to drive the CFO agenda. You will help leading companies anticipate business and technology trends, design innovative operating models, and improve their ability to create valuable insights from data and build the CFO organization of the future.
- People As a CFO & EV junior consultant, you will manage client relationships at junior level. You will work for various clients across different industries and collaborate on behalf of the CFO in the finance domain. Within Accenture you will work with various practices cross-functional in international and highly motived teams.
- Processes You will collaborate with CFOs and their teams to develop data- and insight-driven strategies, —creating sustainable growth, long-term value, and profound change within the finance organization. Through Finance transformation, you will design innovative operating models and improve their ability to create valuable insights from data and build the CFO organization of the future. As a Junior Consultant you will support the team to help financial services institutions to manage their risks efficiently, mitigate compliance gaps and build the CFO organization of the future.
- Technology The CFO organization of the future are digitally driven business models where the finance function adapts and excel in this new digital world. Companies that are using the benefits of advanced analytics in their daily business will drive greater efficiency and have more valuable insights. In your daily work you will be working with our clients using these latest digital technologies (e.g. ERP systems, FP&A tooling, Dashboarding tools) to help them accelerate.
- Data is crucial and is a high priority on the CFO agenda. Generating valuable insights related to financial data is key to correctly advise our clients. Making data driven decisions to realize greater efficiency will be part of your daily work.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are – Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to reinvent rapidly and confidently to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Master’s Degree with affinity with Finance, Risk and/ or Compliance (e.g. Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Affinity with innovation and technology
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Go-getter with a hands-on attitude
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus points if you have
- Eager to learn and apply the latest digital technologies and innovative ways-of-working
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hands-on professional who combines EQ with IQ
- Interested in working with clients in the financial services industry in a highly skilled and motivated team
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- ‘Do Good’ volunteering program
- Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave.
- 26 vacation days per year
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing Wieke through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
Wist je al dat je ook op de hoogte kunt blijven van al onze rollen en events via Magnet.me? Connect nu via https://magnet.me/connect/accenture en mis nooit meer een update!
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.