Capital Markets ConsultantApply now
Capital Markets Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading Investment Banking- & Asset Management companies as a management- or technology consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Further build your career with Accenture Strategy & Consulting and transform your ideas into reality.
As a Consultant Capital Markets, you will be responsible for transforming ideas and innovations into delivery of high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. You will play a key role developing our business in the Capital Markets industry by becoming a trusted partner to support our clients in their execution, implement initiatives in their business, identifying business development opportunities and continuously strengthening both your analytical and executive capabilities.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we transform and strengthen Financial Service providers based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- A strong academic background (Msc. Diploma)
- 3-5 years working experience in working within an investment banking- or asset management environment in either a direct- or consulting capacity
- Understanding of Asset Management or Investment Banking Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle, Back office processes, the trade lifecycle, data management and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience to be able to work independently and manage one or multiple workstreams
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of various aspects of project delivery (strategy and business model assessment, business and solution architecture, process and requirements development, IT implementation)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both Dutch & English)
- Dutch language is required
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.