Business Transformation Manager: Collaboration & ProductivityApply now
Business Transformation Manager: Collaboration & Productivity
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
How might your week look like?
Marjolein van Zanten
Briefing with client teamBrief about the new product specs to be added
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in (one of) business administration, psychology, and/or organizational change
- Bonus points if you also have a business information degree
- At least 5 years of experience in working with Microsoft’s Modern Workplace platform; from a technology and/or adoption perspective
- Obtained at least Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Bonus points if you also have experience in Microsoft’s Power Platform including the Power Platform certification
- Obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 fundamentals.
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale transformation programs. Proven capabilities in:
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work on interesting customer cases in an international and cross functional team, at the front of innovation empowered by the Microsoft platform. Also, you can further elevate your professional and personal development by leveraging various learning opportunities. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients in their digital transformation journey empowered by the Microsoft platform? Apply now!
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.