Business Operations SpecialistApply now
Business Operations Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Business Operations Specialist
Are you flexible and communicative? Do you get energized from working with clients and teams? Are you not afraid to jump sometimes out of your comfort zone and walk new paths?
Then you are the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a delivery talent with excellent people skills to join our Business Operations group, you are the point of contact for our clients and lead, guide and coach your team(s) to success.
You can build long-term relationships with clients and help drive their agenda.
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance. You will be responsible for steering projects and delivering the required content and scope at the agreed quality.
- You are the team lead or lead on the project, and you connect the client requirements with the delivery of the team (national/international). You constantly follow up with your team to make sure they are heading in the right direction at the right speed and quality.
- You are assessing clients current operations, identify services needed based, working with clients desired outcomes and run tailormade operations
- You are responsible for the full operational scope of your project and bring your expertise to both the project and the client and you can run projects in different functional domains such as Finance, HR, Logistics, Procurement, ….)
- You follow up on financials and through forecasting make sure the project remains inside the budget plan.
- Your clients can be of different market segments (Financial, Telecom, Utilities etc) but you learn fast and are quickly up and running with the basics so you can drive added value.
- You keep a close connect to the market segments in which you are active and follow up on the latest developments.
- Higher education with preferably 3 to 5 years’ experience in delivering projects or leading teams.
- Experience with working in challenging & changing environments.
- A driver mentality with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Capable to drive a project and achieve results by prioritizing, driving teams, solving issues and teamwork.
- You have a proven experience in leading projects in a Financial environment, an outsourcing project or a similar type of project from a complexity point of view.
- An excellent communicator that can easily connect on different levels. You can listen and identify priorities and challenges with your stakeholders. You are able to give workshops.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to analyze data in a quick and efficient way with Microsoft Excel/ PowerBI or other tooling
- Lean six sigma experience is a definite plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.