Business Design DirectorApply now
Business Design Director
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
We are looking for a Business Design Director to join our MarketWide practice, where you willestablish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level for clients across Europe.
As a Business Design Director, you will:
- Lead business design strategy and co-own the project vision. Manage business design relationships with partners and clients, owning multiple client relationships. Work in-studio to develop best-in-class approaches and ensure consistency across projects
- Work across projects to evolve the thinking around prioritization and measurements, and to bring best-in-class examples to multiple projects at one time.
- Own client relationships beyond projects to ensure ongoing continuity and impact. Identify client needs and ensure there is a studio-based consistent approach across the project leadership
- Oversee all client-facing deliverables at the account level, in project and business development contexts, setting the tone and appropriate style for client context.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
Our Amsterdam office is home to 220+ fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create digital products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities. You will be working side by side product designers, business designers, creative technologists and many more to deliver human-centred experiences that drive value for our clients.
- 10+ years of consultancy or agency experience; 7-10 years of strategy experience; 3-5 years of leadership or managerial experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- History of tackling and solving complex business challenges, a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies, with P&L responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment.
- Experience conceptualizing and managing team initiatives from start to finish, with evidence of business outcome.
- Proven history of delivering business outcomes on time and within budget.
- Insatiable curiosity leading to rapid pattern-spotting and ability to connect dots to provide fresh perspectives.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative design approaches.
By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest European companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Daniel Smith – email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.