Business Agility CoachApply now
Business Agility Coach
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
As a Business Agility coach and adviser, you provide guidance, mentoring, and coaching to Managers and Executives. Your excellent listening, facilitation, and conflict-resolution skills will help organisations achieve their targeted business benefits and outcomes! You’ll bring your extensive experience advising companies, leading by example, and challenging the status quo to promote an environment and culture of continuous improvement, experimentation, and innovation.Key Responsibilities:
- Act as an organisation's trusted advisor when guiding them through their Lean/Agile transformation.
- Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean/Agile practices.
- Lead workshops & training sessions to educate individuals on becoming an agile organisation utilising Agile values, principles, and practices.
- Mentor and pair with change agents within client organisations to become true Lean/Agile champions and create sustaining Agile capabilities.
- Support sales-based activities through participation in proposal creation/presentation and on-site visits to perspective clients.
- Proactively collaborate and support Accenture/SolutionsIQ staff.
- Provide feedback and ideas to Accenture/Solutions IQ operations and leadership on opportunities for improving our organisations.
Agile: Practical Agile experience with at least one previous example of owning an agile transformation within an organisation. During this time, you have demonstrated a solid understanding and passion for Agile within an organisation that applies Agile at scale! You have actively held certifications such as Certified Scrum Master®, Certified Scrum Product Owner®, or Certified Scrum Professional®.
We are looking for candidates that are strong in at least one of these dimensions:
- A Coach: With an extensive experience of Agile coaching under your belt, some of which has been working directly with senior leaders, you use a multifaceted mentor approach to nurture the capabilities, skills, and knowledge of all Agile team members, team/program partners, and senior leaders.
- A Consultant: You have a proven track record as an external Agile coach/consultant. You demonstrated a solid understanding of eliciting customer needs and delivering services aligned with their desired business outcomes. You can demonstrate nuanced and savvy consulting skills
- A Leader: Your understanding and appreciation of servant leadership mean you display behaviours that come with the critical attitude shifts associated with being Agile.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Programming).
- Technical competence and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
- Experience in solution selling and shaping consulting engagement early in the sales cycle.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.