Architect Geospatial TechnologyApply now
Architect Geospatial Technology
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Cross Industry environment? The job as Geospatial Technology Architect offers the challenge you are looking for!
You find it important to keep your knowledge about Geospatial Technology up to date. In addition, you have the ambition to make yourself responsible for a number of high performance teams and you are happy to contribute to our success cross industry during business development activities. In this position, we would also like to challenge you to think along with us about the future of GIS. We would also like to see how you can convince us with your technical skills and entrepreneurship.
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Utrecht or the client’s office.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will design innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defence strategies, combining technology and user behaviour, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 6 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies;
- Possess significant people and process skills;
- Deep knowledge of Magik, Java, .NET or C#;
- Deep knowledge of Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Familiar with Cloud concepts and vendors;
- Familiar with BIM, 3D, Digital Twin and CIM;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Must have:
- Deep knowledge of PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Deep knowledge of GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Deep knowledge of ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Deep knowledge of ArcFM/UT, ESRI for Utilities
- Deep knowledge of ArcGIS UNM, ESRI for Utilities
- Deep knowledge of FME (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.