API Management ArchitectApply now
API Management Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Accenture is investing $3 billion US into Cloud First over the next three years to help clients across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale. We are looking for Enterprise Architect to join our Cloud First drive.
As an API Management Architect, you will work closely with client executives, architects and other stakeholders on strategic themes around API first strategy and enablement and devise a north star architecture.
Your role in this team will enable you help clients in managing and succeeding in their cloud initiatives by making the right choices around their API ecosystem.
Typical day to day work will revolve around API architecture assessments, roadmap creation, discussions around API Management platform, API governance, API lifecycle management and API security. You will also be involved in thought leadership and Point of Views around API related topics within the team.
Accenture Technology and Cloud First are looking for API Management Architects that possess the following:
- Ability to participate in API architecture assessments and roadmap creation from as-is to a future state architecture.
- Hands on experience with multiple API Management platforms (Apigee, Mulesoft, Axway, Kong, Azure APIM and/or Boomi) from product architecture, functional and operational perspectives
- Knowledge of hybrid integration using hyperscalers like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Knowledge of event driven architecture and ability to advise customers on this
- Hands on experience with platforms like Solace, Kafka etc.
- Ability to work on API governance, API Management platform governance initiatives
- Deep understanding of API lifecycle management from design to decommission
- Deep understanding of API security (Oauth 2.0, OIDC, mutual TLS etc)
- Deep understanding of API categories like Open, Partner, Enterprise etc and requirements around them
- Deep understanding on topics like API subscription, Consumer onboarding via Developer Portal.
- Strong knowledge of automation possibilities around API Management platforms using CICD pipelines
Our colleagues in the services-based Technologygroup help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Results-oriented and eager to be challenged to learn new technologies, frameworks and methodologies.
- 8+ years’ experience in a hands-on technical leadership/Architect position in integration engagements
- 4+ years of experience of working with API Management platforms
- 2+ years of experience of working with Event driven architecture and related platforms
- Proven experience with hyperscalers like AWS, Azure & GCP
- Proven experience of working in a DevOps & Agile setup
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.