Analyst Utilities / Strategy & ConsultingApply now
Analyst Utilities / Strategy & Consulting
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you passionate about solving complex puzzles related to the energy transition and working in teams? Are you proactive, result oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Do you have strong analytical skills and a passion for technology, IT and/or digital developments? A position as Analyst at Accenture Strategy & Consulting (S&C) offers you this challenge!
As an Analyst in the Utilities practice, you, together with your team of young and enthusiastic colleagues, directly cooperate with the customer. You help our clients in the Utilities industry such as energy retailers, transmission & distribution companies, and e-mobility solution providers, to understand their most important challenges, analyze the different solutions and structure and communicate your recommendations to the client. Also, we can help our clients implementing the recommendations. In this way you are directly responsible for the success of the client.
At Accenture S&C you find solutions on the intersection of business and technology. You offer insights and advice to the customer and support them creating and executing the business strategy. Also, you think about their most important questions and initiatives, such as digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, worldwide operating models, sustainable cost management, business transformations and more. You will be orchestrating expertise from across Accenture — strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, and have the ambition to continuously develop your market relevant knowledge, your advisory and commercial skills, and are expected and challenged to do so.
Examples of what a S&C Analyst does:
- Business impact assessment of energy transition themes
- Defining roadmaps for change
- Setting up strategies to maximize results from business, technology and operations
- Developing business models, either for a specific function or the organization as a whole
- Defining HR, Operations, Sales & Customer Services or Finance processes
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably focusing on technology, (business) economics or energy related (MSc, MBA)
- 0-2 years relevant working experience in management consulting and/or the energy industry
- Excellent WO and VWO results, especially on the beta courses
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
- Preferably, interest in and knowledge of the utilities industry (energy retail and distribution, water and waste) and the energy transition
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Leadership qualities; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
To apply for this vacancy please upload the following documents:
- Motivational Letter
- Transcripts (High School, Bachelor and Master)
It is possible to upload the documents in the same area as where your CV is requested.
Questions? Connect with Wieke Agricola via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.