AI Strategy Analyst – Applied IntelligenceApply now
AI Strategy Analyst – Applied Intelligence
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you passionate about solving complex issues together with a team of driven professionals? Are you proactive, results-oriented, and have the ambition to deliver great work for our clients? Do you want to combine strategy with data & analytics to generate insights that will disrupt client business models? Are you an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and a passion for human-centered innovation? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a Junior Consultant within Accenture Applied Intelligence Strategy, you will be working with diverse clients across multiple industries, providing them with a unique business perspective on how data can be turned into actionable insights that drive business outcomes.
By joining us, you will:
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver transformative and innovative projects, supporting our clients’ data-driven journeys
- Learn about topics such as data strategy & governance, responsible AI, and data ethics that you will apply on your projects
- Learn how to assess companies’ current data capabilities to create roadmaps that will help them make the right investment decisions
- Learn how to do data-driven storytelling through quantitative analysis and data visualization
- Develop your consulting and stakeholder management skills, building client relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Develop a business strategy mindset, designing innovative business and operating models with your data and AI knowledge
AI Strategy Consultants are part of the Strategy & Consulting (S&C) branch of Accenture. With us, you will have the chance of leveraging the power of a large network of professionals, sharing industry and functional knowledge to bring more value to our clients. S&C consultants support businesses in their transformation journeys using industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business and technology, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data.
Our advice based on best practice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we are investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impact.
- You have a master’s degree in Business Information Management, Business Analytics, Business Administration/Economics, or similar studies
- You are fluent in Dutch (B2) and English (C1), both spoken and written
- You have affinity with data
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good communication skills and a strategic mindset
- You are motivated and willing to learn new skills to advance in your career
- You have good stakeholder management skills
- You have 0-3 years of experience in the data-driven consulting space
Accenture is an incredible place to work at and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our inspiring work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget, including an NS business card)
- A considerable learning budget to develop yourself and grow in your role through Accenture’s extensive learning platform and other external vendors
- The possibility to join different internal taskforces around recruiting, learning, engagement, and marketing to nurture your entrepreneurial mindset
- A vibrant team that will guide and help you release your full potential
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Friday drinks on the highest rooftop terrace of Amsterdam Zuidas ()
Do you have more questions about the role? Please reach out to Enrico Ceretti, Junior Consultant in this team. (Enrico.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do you have more questions about the application process? Please reach out to Wieke Agricola, Recruiter for this role. (Wieke.email@example.com)
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role or want to pitch and propose your own ideas for an assignment? Great! Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to start the process.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.