Agile Program CoachApply now
Agile Program Coach
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
The Agile Program Coach is responsible for coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners, Managers, and Executives to leverage Agile Principles, practices and frameworks. This role serves as a subject matter expert on scaling Agile, including the use of scaling frameworks and able to help organizations identify their value stream. The Agile program/enterprise coach embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being Agile.Your job
We are looking for individuals with a strong Agile delivery track record. Extensive work experience as an Agile Coach and in-depth knowledge of procedural DevOps.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for guiding organizations in their journey towards becoming Agile
- Coach leadership on adopting an Agile mindset
- Coach Product Owners on Agile practices and execution
- Coach Scrum Masters on Agile practices and support the self-organization of teams
- Support organizations in developing value trees and associated actionable outcome based Agile metrics
- Provide guidelines on the formation of Epics, Features, and User Stories
- Provide guidelines on slicing Epics into Features and Features into User Stories
- Assess the current processes/practices and support defining an appropriate Agile delivery approach
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- At least 4 - 6 years of verifiable experience in Professional Coaching
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about Agile and Business Transformation
- Extensive knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Agile certified (e.g. SPC, CSM, PSM)
- Extensive knowledge on Agile tooling
- Demonstrable experience with Lean-Startup or other product innovation techniques
- Willing and able to contribute to Agile Communities of Practice in addition to coaching work
- Strong Communicator
- Professional Coaching
- Managing and resolving impediments
- Experience in resolving conflicts and negotiation
- Experience in developing and delivering training
Accenture is an incredible place to work — and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow — whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.