Advanced Technology Internship - HeerlenApply now
Advanced Technology Internship - Heerlen
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your digital field. We’re ready if you are.
More and more companies are looking into realizing the true potential of Technology. Accenture leverages its global ecosystem to be the frontrunner in implementing and utilizing the newest technologies and bring value to the growing portfolio of international clients. Within the Advanced Technology Internship, you will experience firsthand how Accenture turns the latest technological innovations into value by researching and implementing a dedicated area.
You will be supported by experienced technologists and get the opportunity to train yourself in new technologies. Next to that, you will be part of a group of young professionals who are starting their careers within Accenture.
The following areas are open to further research and are eagerly waiting for you to take the next step:
- Intelligent Automation
- Cloud Engineering
- Data & Applied Intelligence
- Software Engineering
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will develop innovative solutions, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the business process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
- in the final year of your graduation from college, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Software Engineering, Computer science, IT or Data Analytics;
- an enthusiastic self-starter, eager to learn and able to work independently;
- a team player with excellent communication skills and a problem solving attitude;
- fluent in Dutch and English;
- Ability to do scripting and or programming is a pre;
- Affinity with opensource tooling is also a pre.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will be guided by experienced consultants;
- You will understand how it is to work within a large international consulting firm;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- Start date per is possible at any time;
- Internship period of 4-6 months;
- Hours per week: 40
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with stages via firstname.lastname@example.org