This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
At Codemasters we organize various bootcamps for refugees and primary school children to teach them about programming and technology. Our aim is to bridge the gap in the educational system and give refugees a fairer change on the job market and get children and youth acquainted with programming and technology.
We are looking for a python developer with affinity to our mission statement and eager to create learning and training materials. Your internship project consists of creating an advanced python course for Accenture’s Codemasters initiative. We want someone who is creative but can also translate his knowledge and experience into lessons and exercises, make it a fun yet educational experience, and create lessons for online as well as in-class teaching. You’ll have a lot of freedom and will be able to explore, use and grow your skills.
- Creating advanced python course, including all exercises and study materials
- Provide best development practices
- Communicate constructively with team members to cooperatively build a course that delights our audience
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges. Understand business concerns and contribute to brainstorming pragmatic options to address them.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, with revolutionary IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals you will develop innovative solutions, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the business process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies prepare them for the future.
- Student or graduate Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other related areas.
- A solid foundation in software programming.
- Web development experience, web testing experience, basic Git skills.
- Eager and passionate about developing software, always looking for a new technical challenge and solution.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Especially whilst working from home, we encourage online engagement and try to optimally support our colleagues during challenging times (e.g. extra mindfulness workshops, online activities and events)
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop;
- Travel’s allowance;
- Guidance and coaching by a team of experienced colleagues;
- An active and big intern-community;
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Severine de Zwaan via firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!