Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy ManagerApply now
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Role: Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi/ Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Strategy practice (ATIOS), part of Accenture Strategy, is a global practice operating across multiple industries. Comprised of three core capability areas, the ATIOS team focuses on Trading and Risk Management, Investment Valuation and Financial Structuring and Optimization. It is one of the few global strategy practices which provides a very steep cross-industry learning curve and a truly global professional experience, working with organizations focused on commodity production, trading, logistics and marketing.
We combine our unique industry knowledge in the energy, chemicals, soft commodities, agriculture, metals, mining, utilities, transportation and consumer goods amongst others with analytics-powered core strategy consulting skills, digital and applied intelligence to create unsurpassed value for our clients across the world.
Client Delivery and Development
- Manage project and client teams to solve complex business issues in one of our three core capability areas, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative skills to deliver actionable recommendations, insights and results
- Day-to-day management of projects / large workstreams with minimum supervision to identify value creation opportunities for our clients, helping drive the project to a successful outcome
- Review, lead and develop analysis required to support project delivery
- Lead and conduct client interviews and workshops, develop presentation materials and engage in client conversations, articulating approach and recommendations
- Work on topics including strategy development, due diligence, trading and risk management capability set-up, operating model design, process design and support analytics development and implementation
- Develop and sustain senior executive client relationships by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles, and remaining market relevant through the development of thought leadership pieces and taking fresh/disruptive ideas to clients
- Develop and manage project teams, coaching, mentoring and supporting analysts and consultants in building and enhancing their core consulting skill sets
- Contribute to developing the ATIOS and wider Accenture Strategy practice and community, and building ATIOS offerings, assets and thought leadership
- Support internal Business Development activities by conducting and managing industry and company-specific research (competitors, market scanning and market fundamentals, financials, customers, etc.), as well as the development of client proposal presentations
- Develop and coach other Accenture strategists, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and training activities
- An above average Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a leading academic institution [undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering or Finance or Economics; MBA or Master’s Degree is preferred]
- 6-8 years professional experience at minimum in either a strategy consulting firm working in commodity markets, investment banking or a relevant position in industry
- Knowledge of how global markets operate and an understanding of commodity trends
- Demonstrable exposure to one or more of the following industries: energy, chemicals, soft commodities, agriculture, metals, mining, utilities, transportation, consumer goods, capital markets
- Track-record of project management and client facing roles as well as team leadership experience
- Familiarity with recognized strategy frameworks and techniques; experience in research and data analysis
- Good quantitative skills, with Excel/VBA as a minimum and other modelling packages a plus
- Experience in business case development, financial analysis and a demonstrable understanding of financial statements
- Experience in leading / contributing to teams and delivering complex strategy / consulting engagements
- Demonstrable exposure to digital, analytics and/or applied intelligence would be a distinct advantage
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.