Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Manager (Oil & Gas)Apply now
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Manager (Oil & Gas)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Role: Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Manager (Oil & Gas)
Location: Abu Dhabi/ Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy (ATIOS) Group is a specialized global strategy practicewithin Accenture, that serves world’s leading Oil & Gas companies with a specific focus on their downstream operations spanning front, middle and back office. ATIOS is primarily based in energy capitals (major hubs - UK, France, Germany, UAE and Singapore) to serve its clients on their investments & portfolio strategy, operational excellence, front, middle and back office set-up and enhance the sophistication of their front to back office capabilities. Our global portfolio of clients includes O&G Majors – IOCS & NOCs, Utilities, Agricultural Companies, Consumer Goods Companies, Commodities Traders, Energy Ministries & Regulators and other independent players.
The Middle East ATIOS practice is looking to enhance its team with the addition of a Manager.
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to help clients capture new growth and/ or optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting assessment and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the corporate strategy, front, mid and back office operations, investment, risk management and commercial optimization
- Designing target operating models
- Designing and constructing advanced economic models for the purpose of investment valuation and finance structuring
- Conducting advanced numerical analysis to determine pricing, supply and demand outlooks for energy and commodities
- Conducting detailed research to identify and rank key value drivers for fundamental market views
- Analysing balance sheet/ income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting with the generation of request for proposal responses
- Minimum 6+ years of postgraduate experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm, boutique strategy firm, or consulting in a big 4 accountancy firm
- Or 10+ years of Engineering or experience in relevant industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals)
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry with focus on downstream
- A high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business problems
- Strong communication skills
- English reading, writing and speaking fluency
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
Consulting Management Skills
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills; capabile of effectively solving complex business issues
- Organise and direct quality work
- Drive teams to add value by meeting expectations and completing deliverables
- Plan and coordinate own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Maximize team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members
- Confident, poised with strong leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skills
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.