Accenture Security Associate Director – Managed Digital Identity Europe LeadApply now
Accenture Security Associate Director – Managed Digital Identity Europe Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where important and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to nurture ideas and deliver results.
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, from Consulting to Managed Security Services. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
Accenture Security professionals:
- Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
- Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry, but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
- Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
What responsibilities will you have?
Demonstrate an ability to:
- Review the global MSS Managed-Digital-Identity (MDI) portfolio and strategy and develop the localised version for the European Market, in conjunction with Accenture Consulting capabilities in Digital Identity (on Identity Access Management, Privileged Access Management, etc.).
- Drive business generation and review the pipeline of MSS MDI services, driven by the European target assigned each year.
- Lead major opportunities and RFI’s/RFP’s orchestrating the team of Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts, contributing to the response strategy, delivery model, content and client facing sessions (orals, workshops, demos, etc.).
- Understand the MDI delivery capabilities in the European delivery centres and Cyber Fusion Centres, globally and in specific countries. Drive collaboration and integration between the different centres to address European client expectations and needs.
- Obtain feedback from key accounts on the MDI offering today to drive new solutions and services.
- Maintain the business case and manage investment funds to develop new capabilities, working with Solution Architects and Delivery Teams to drive new service functionalities, efficiencies, automation and profitability.
- Contribute to Accenture global strategy with feedback and input from the European market to address client and market requirements.
- Work with Service Delivery Managers to review the performance of the existing MDI contracts, define and review improvement plans where needed.
- Contribute to the internal Security Awareness Programme to advertise and increase knowledge about MDI capabilities and success stories.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in Digital Identity including Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
- Demonstrate familiarity with leading technologies in the DI space and technical knowledge of how these are relevant in IT Security.
- Experience in management and operational services of DI platforms, including integration with infrastructure, applications and workplace security.
- Project programme management skills to lead multi discipline (security) global programmes
- Have a deep intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to understand complex issues with the ability to quickly absorb information and deploy conceptual and creative problem solving.
- Successful track record in sales origination with an entrepreneurial mind-set; demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement security strategy engagements.
- Demonstrate first class written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner. Own and develop our offerings and assets.
- Be a natural leader with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships; skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication.
- Lead, mentor and develop our people.
- Possess drive, determination and optimism with proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Demonstrated work experience within data strategy, management and operational reporting and enabling technologies.
- Demonstrated work experience in cyber security and cloud security, with main focus on digital identity and access management operations.
- Should be familiar with the most common platforms in the IAM space (like SailPoint / ForgeRock / Okta / Directory Services or any other IAM tools like Ping IAM, Oracle IAM) and PAM (like CyberArk, Thycotic, One Identity, Centrify).
- Successful career progression in one or more of the following: sales/business development, including pricing strategy, deal shaping and business case development.
- Demonstrated client facing presentation skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office product suite;
- CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.