Accenture Academies - Solution Architecture ManagerApply now
Accenture Academies - Solution Architecture Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is a T&O Strategy role; Accenture Academy is an asset within T&O Strategy. It sits under the Talent Segment of CD&O with the current role being Program, Project & Service Mgmt.
Accenture Academy professionals involve multiple activities to target the right client opportunities, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
This role will focus on deal solutions, sales pursuit, the management and close opportunities through the establishment of client solutioning, on-going qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise
- Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership
- Develop solutions based on client requirements
- Drive new sales
- Drive client renewals
- Drive client expansions
- Connect w/ internal & external stakeholders
- Build Broader Accenture Solutions
- Build Awareness of the Academy
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience solutioning & selling – sales experience required; learning, eLearning, research, or related SaaS solution experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years working/selling to C-Suite or VP level key decision makers strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience prospect identification, client development, proposal generation, negotiations and closing
- Minimum 2 years of experience meeting or exceeding account team expectations
Skills (at least 3)
- Experience developing new business and driving solution sales and closing complex deals at an average value of $200,000 or more
- Excellent executive relationship building skills and a proven ability to negotiate complex solutions.
- Significant experience in prospect and pipeline development in new markets and industry verticals
- Ability to create and deliver influential C-level communications with clarity, confidence and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
The opportunity to deliver impact; not only for our clients, but also for the world around you. A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for all types of forward-thinking international businesses. We want you to develop yourself, since you are the reason clients conversate with us. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from a variety of different countries. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to our Corporate Citizenship Program. A great way to contribute to society!
For more questions or information about the vacancy, feel free to contact Florencia Metz any time via email@example.com
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.