|Date||17 December 2020|
|Time||15:30 - 18:00|
|Location||Virtual - Microsoft Teams|
What will you learn?
You will learn how SAP solutions and technologies at the foundation of the enterprise can assist leaders in updating their business, operating, and technology models, engaging their workforces, aligning their business purpose with customer values, and focusing on the innovation needed to better overcome challenges for the long-term. The learning process during the event will be as follows:
- A short introduction to learn more about Accenture
- A two-hour workshop on SAP Innovation at Accenture
- A showcase of some Accenture SAP innovation cases: you will learn about the technology and knowledge involved
- Build your own chatbot with SAP Conversational AI
- Learn about the basics skills and other types of projects for SAP at Accenture
"Unlock the value of SAP application portfolio with the power of intelligence, innovation and industry"
SAP and Accenture
Faced with growing business challenges, the emphasis for CEOs around the world today is to keep innovating to outmanouver uncertainty. This means that companies require enterprise-wide transformation towards intelligent solutions. SAP will help unleash the power of intelligence, innovation and industry, enabling businesses to win in markets and industries. Applying intelligence will set one's business apart and make it more proactive, predictive and productive.
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As a leading business partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation, to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business.
What skills/knowledge areas will you acquire?
You will receive a high level of information on this topic, as well as basic skills to use for client work. Eventually, this will prepare you for future advisory roles for clients regarding SAP. During the workshop, you will be able to deepen your knowledge and expand expertise on SAP topics.
Take advantage of this opportunity to explore the learning content and increase your knowledge and build skills in this specialization!
What are some activities within SAP for an analyst in Accenture?
- Gathering requirements with the business
- Configuring SAP systems supporting a technical go-live of a solution
- Participating in innovation challenges and other knowledge transfer events
- Getting various SAP certification
- Working with the team to execute the implementation of an SAP solution
- Analyzing and designing configuration solutions